WATTYL’S WIN $1000 OF OUTDOOR LIVING PRODUCTS IN THIS STORE PROMOTION
Terms & Conditions
Who can enter
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
How to enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, IHG employees, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Hempel (Wattyl) Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 000 035 914) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's Address is 2 Burbank Place Norwest Business Park, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153.
- The competition commences on 01/09/21 at 6.30am and closes 30/09/21 at 7.00pm ('Promotional Period'). All times local to Mitre 10 Mega Beenleigh.
Number of Entries permitted
- Competition is only open within Mitre 10 Mega Beenleigh, 204 Main St, Beenleigh QLD 4207 (‘Participating Store’). The Participating Store is listed above.
- To enter Eligible Entrants must:
- Shop during the Promotional Period; and
- Purchase 4L or more of any of the Wattyl paint product/s: (‘Participating Product’); and
- At a Participating Store.
Once the above is completed, consumers must take a photo of their receipt and enter using either the QR code on the in store POS or enter via ihg.wattyl.com.au. Customers will be required to enter their details, including the State and Participating Store
they purchased from and upload a copy of their receipt. Failure to enter the correct Participating Store may result in being placed in the wrong draw. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure this is correct.
- Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid. Only those entries received by the Promoter will be included in the competition draw.
- Entrants may be asked to provide their purchase receipt to claim a prize.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter will make a determination and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize, Draws and Publish dates
- Subject to these terms and conditions, multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per purchase receipt is only eligible to enter once, regardless of how many Wattyl products are on the receipt; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per household per day is permitted. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a Prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The prize is $1000.00 (incl GST) to spend on the Outdoor Living range at Mitre 10 Mega, 204 Main St, Beenleigh. A store voucher will be issued in the Winner’s name. This voucher can be used all in one transaction, or progressively. $1000.00 expires 31/12/21, any funds remaining on the account after this date will be forfeited. Voucher can only be used on new purchases. Voucher cannot be applied to previous purchases or laybys. The Outdoor Living range includes outdoor furniture, barbeques and bbq accessories, outdoor plants/gardening, outdoor pots, outdoor lighting and heating, pool/spa and accessories. All outdoor tools and equipment are excluded. The Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to determine if an item the Winner chooses can be used with the voucher. Any/all items purchased will be charged at the current store price. No further discounts will apply.
- There will be one (1) draw at the end of the promotion for this Participating Store. The winner will be drawn on 05/10/21 from 11.00am at the Promoter’s office. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Winner will be notified by phone within two business days of the draw. Their name will be published at ihg.wattyl.com.au within seven days after the draw date.
- Subject to State and Territory law a redraw for any unclaimed prizes, will take place on 14/12/2021 from 11am at the location of the original draws. If applicable, the winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and published at ihg.wattyl.com.au within 7 days of the draw.
- Prize claims will be subject to security and verification checks.
- The Winner will be able to redeem their prize from the store of entry within 7 days of the draw. It is the Winner’s responsibility to organise any transport to and/or from the Participating Store. The winner is responsible for collecting the prize/s and any expenses he or she incurs while doing so.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The Winner is responsible for any fees associated with owning and maintaining the prize. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of this promotion remains the sole responsibility of the manufacturer/supplier of the prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any malfunction, fault, technical or design error or any other breakdown concerning the Prize whatsoever. The Winner undertakes to liaise directly with the providers of the Prize in respect of any manufacturer’s warranties and/or guarantees and hereby release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever in respect thereto. For clarity, the Winner waives all of its rights to make any claim against the Promoter in relation to any aspect of the Prize and Warranty whatsoever.
Privacy Collection statement
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winner/s agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.